Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Isn't life fantastic!?


So, I'm terrible at posting blog things. But, at least I have one, yes? The past month or two has been absolutely filled with events and adventures! I prefer pictures to long, elaborate paragraphs about my life and feelings, etc. Especially b/c I know that not a whole lot of people can be too concerned with my life affairs. At any rate, I have to be verbose this time, simply because I don't have enough room to put all the pictures of so many wonderful events!




I will try to include a picture from every important event, and do a good summary...



So here we are at the Who's Who reception. It was wonderful, inspiring, and honoring. The best part was seeing who else got the award, and discovering that most of them were my really close friends! Keeping good company makes life far more enjoyable! So it was great to hear the incredible goals and plans that my fellow who's who recipients have.






Um...So choir banquet was a blast. I got best hair. And an honor award for
good participation (I think?)...even though I don't do anything
for choir except go to class and the occasional concert....



For those of you who like water...here are pics from our family outing to Pedernales. It was astonishingly pretty, to say the least! Luckily, no flash flooding occurred while we were there.



Isn't it beautiful? I love sunsets, and this one was reflected perfectly in the water!!



Shadows....neat...



A blog would never be complete without a lovely picture of my twin and I! This is probably a celebratory "Last Day of Band" picture.




Grandma and Grandpa visited in order to see my last concert, as well as witness the awarding of the John Philip Sousa award to me! I had no idea it was coming, thanks to my family's good secret-keeping skills. It was pretty darned awesome.


And then, we went on a spectacular trip to San Diego!! I suppose to sum it all up, life is fantastic! The world is so beautiful (especially in San Diego...and Texas) ! Now, go and enjoy something.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to have such an awesome life! Hey I didn't know you had another sister...have you been hiding her and that is why your room is soooo messy? :-) J/K
Love,
the one and only sister