Tuesday, January 8, 2008

It takes long time....I mean a really loooong time....

Hmm... I haven't done a post in probably about a million years! This is just a short one to say that I still exist! My mom inspired me to begin with the updates again! But my computer is at the doctor's right now, so I have no pictures with me or anything. So just know that school is going great, and I'm so glad it's a new semester! it's going to be exciting! The first went really well, but this one will be way better! Again, pictures are on their way!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow I had quites given up on you here. Welcome back!

Laurisa said...

Yes, I am back, but still without a computer....so yeah.

Becky said...

Ok,you have your computer back by now right? I like reading your posts, you have a great style of writing! How do you feel about school now? Now that you have done a year of it?

Tannie Smith said...

Will you please update your blog or just remove it already!!! Geeeezz!